sexta-feira, 29 de março de 2013

Best ideas of the week


So what that today is not a working day? The best ideas of the week cannot wait to be shared. Let's get down to business.

I thought that it only me with that eternal problem: where to rest your dirty knife. Shall I put it on the edge of my plate or over a napkin? The issue is solved with a knife that can stand on it's own feet. 

Really, I have no idea of how the technology behind that mug works. What happens is that while you pour  your coffee, the little doll starts to open her eyes to face a new day. How cute is that?

Until today, my dream closet used to have a huge vanity table. Now, it has a vanity table decorated with those lights. Whimsical...

So you spend your entire year thinking that life would be better if only you were in Paris? Maybe this wallpaper with images from the city can help with your blues. 

Who said that bookcases have to be dusty and boring? While the cleaning responsibilities are all yours, this polar bear helps with the cool element. 

Because, you know, our messages may change from day to day. Right?

A wicked though... to carry that bag while passing through the insufferable security on the airports. I'll send you a postcard from Guantanamo.  

I know, this beach trolley is as ugly as hell. Let's agree that it's practical, though...

A cute and simple way to enhance the look of loose wires. I need to confess that behind my working station, I'd need as many leaves a Botanical Garden. If you are more organised...
That's simply the best idea of the month. I believe the idea behind that ice cream lock is to prevent strangers to dig into your ice cream. If you're a uncontrolled night raider, though, it might be good to ask someone to change the code.


Best ideas of last week


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário