sexta-feira, 8 de março de 2013

The best ideas of the week
To read in Portuguese

One of the most fun parts of trend hunting (and, believe me, like any other job there are parts that are not so fun) is coming across great ideas. Those ideas that are so simple, so obvious, so practical... and yet we only realise that when someone else puts them in practice. Here, I present of my best findings of the week. 



          I Pod docking stations have the disadvantage of needing batteries or power to work. A little physics can solve the problem in a simpler way. 


                           Tree houses are so last season. Tree cocoons are the new solution. 



Are you part of the "I lost my adapter" crowd? It's easier to create a special socket on your wall. 









The cars don't have lighters anymore but your pen drive may. 





If you consume your bottles of wine quickly ( and who have the willpower to store them for long?) that solution can replace cellar. 




Explorers and sports people, this one is for you. While your cycle or walk, a solar powered battery will charge your equipment. 




A solution for carrying your fuel... 


If this was available when I was at school, I'd still be there today. 




If you have more gadgets that socket space. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário