quinta-feira, 4 de abril de 2013

Fashion Thursday: Golden Hair


I've been inspired by a beauty trend that I've been seeing a lot on magazines and blogs: slightly golden hair. It's been a while since I last experimented with hair colour, embracing my natural shade (something between "almost black" and "very black"). This week, however, I decided it was time for a change.

My sources of inspiration for the change.



The hairstylist who operated the whole transformation was Alicia, from Maison Vitalicia, at Rio de Janeiro. She started applying a very diluted bleach in tiny sections of hair (in order to preserve the life of my limp strands). After the desired shade was achieved, she followed up with a powerful hair mask called Penetrate, in order to restore the protein that the bleach took away. 

The whole dye job: aiming for the ideal shade and applying the hair mask. I even went as far as nagging the team, asking for a vegetarian sandwich. They found a way to get me one.

Last but not least, we opted for a voluminous blowout. Although I live for a little volume in my hair, on a day to day basis I prefer to go for a natural French look. If you follow me on Instagram (@robertacastello) you'll be able to see the daily musings of my new hair. 

Final result: approved?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário